Members : Associations or legal entites which undertake to observe and promote the purpose of the organisation. Members shall be represented in the General Assembly by two delegates for each member association.
- Members shall be entitled to participate in events organised by the E.F.I.B., to use its facilities and to be active in E.F.I.B. bodies
- Only the members shall be entitled to vote. All delegates shall have the right to vote and shall be eligible far office.
- The members undertake to protect and promote the interests of the E.F.I.B. and to pay the membership dues.
Efib Friends Individuals and companies from countries with no association in Soil and Water Bioengineering can also be part of the Federation as Friends of E.F.I.B. who commit themselves to respect and promote the objectives and statutes of the Federation and the Soil and Water Bioengineering
The admission of new member and Friends of E.F.I.B. takes place in the Federation assembly, based on a request supported by a member of the Federation.
- Friends of E.F.I.B. have the right to participate in events organised by the E.F.I.B at the same cost and received all the information of the activities but not right to vote .
Friends of E.F.I.B. undertake to protect and promote the interests of the E.F.I.B. and to pay the dues.
Are you an association that work on SWB?
You can be an EFIB member. Please send us this form and we will contact you.
Are you an individual or an association interesed on SWB and there is not an EFIB member?
You can be an EFIB friend.
Please send us this formular fullfilled and we will contact you
We remember that the admission of new member and Friends of E.F.I.B. takes place in the Federation assembly, based on a request supported by a member of the Federation.
- Fees for EFIB members: Europe 200 €
- Fees for Individuals: Europe 50 €, other Continents 20 €.
- Fees for companies or other associations: Europe: 150 €/year. Other Continents: 50,00 €